Highlights from my Employment and Education History
Osprey Software Solutions
January 2015 - August 2016
- Developed a data analytics and reporting engine, a BI visualization tool, a utility monitoring and maintenance Android application, a high-load insurance quoting application, and a loan tracking system.
- Improved reporting services performance 10x and streamlined revenue tracking and reporting.
- Built strong relationships with clients throughout proposal, design, and product review.
- Functioned in all roles throughout the project lifecycle and gained strong exposure to product lifecycle management.
- Migrated and implemented application using Azure and AWS cloud-based platforms.
- Responsible for the design, architecture, development, deployment, unit testing, maintenance, and evaluation of high-availability, high-volume software applications.
Software Engineering Co-op
January 2014 - June 2014
Technologies: C#, VB.Net, SQL
Developed, maintained, and supported a high availability global manufacturing execution applications built in C#, VB.NET, and SQL.
- Provided technical documentation for business users.
- Facilitated cross-functional team development.
- Gained Business Objects and project management exposure and training.
January 2016 - July 2016
Technologies: C#, JAVA, MySQL, Hadoop, MongoDB
Assisted a course on Database Design through the development of assignments and course material.
- Provided direction and mentored students to ensure they achieved course goals.
- Covered SQL in depth with additional assignments in noSQL database systems like Hadoop and MongoDB.
- Advised in the direction and goals set forth in the course.
Master's Degree: Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Algorithms
Courses: Parallel Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Software Security, High Performance Computing, OOD, Optimization Methods, Data Structures and Algorithms
Bachelor's Degree: Computer Engineering
Minor: Business Administration
Intern & External Consultant
May 2013 - January 2013
Created new website, server, and database applications while upgrading old systems.
- Responsible for the completion of weekly and daily tasks as well as project documentation.
Below aggregates my full relevant experience in terms of academic
course work, employment, and extra curricular activities.